Finding good, quality childcare is so incredibly important but unfortunately it's often very difficult to find the perfect fit. I recently found Au Pair in America and wanted to share about it with you in case this particular child care offering makes sense for you and your family. If you’re looking for flexible, dependable child care, Au Pair in America could be exactly what you need!
First, you might be asking, "What is an au pair?!" Au pairs are young people between the ages of 18 and 26 who travel to the United States on the Exchange Visitor Program from all over the world to have a cultural exchange experience. Host families provide their au pair with a private room in their home. In exchange, au pairs can assist with child care for their children for up to 45 hours per week and 10 hours per day.
Check out a few (of the many!) reasons Boise families are choosing Au Pair in America for their child care needs:
1) You get to customize a child care schedule that works for your family. Why struggle to adjust to a daycare center's schedule when you can set your own? With Au Pair in America, parents and au pairs create a child care schedule that works for their individual needs. Need to run an errand or go to an appointment in the middle of the day? No problem. Want to have regular date nights without the hassle of finding a babysitter? You got it. Need care for your school aged kids when school gets canceled or there are teacher in-service days? It's covered! The benefits go on and on and on...
2) You can take the hassle out of your family’s morning routines. Say goodbye to the hectic morning rush! It’s no easy feat to get your children ready for the day and out the door on time – especially if you also have to get yourself ready for work. With a live-in au pair to lend an extra set of hands, your family can start the day off on a less stressful note.
3) You can develop your children’s international language and cultural skills! The au pair program is a great way to combine child care and learning about the world beyond your backyard. If your au pair is bilingual (or multilingual!) your children can pick up new vocabulary quickly by spending time with their au pair. Hosting an au pair is a valuable learning opportunity for your children (and you!). You can broaden your family's worldview by bringing international culture into your home. Similarly, your children can also enjoy sharing aspects of American culture with their au pair, such as their favorite songs, food, and entertainment. It's a win-win!
4) You get child care that you can depend on. No other child care option gives you the same peace of mind as hosting an au pair. No more stressing when your child gets a fever, you have an inconveniently timed meeting get scheduled or you get last minute tickets to a fun event. Your au pair will be there for all of it! Moreover, you can rest assured that Au Pair in America's au pairs are thoroughly screened and trained. Through their multi-tiered screening process and comprehensive au pair orientation program, they make sure that the host families are matched with the best au pair candidates for their family’s needs.
5) There's so much value in having an au pair. One of your first questions is likely, "How much does an au pair cost?” Visit this section of the website to see a cost breakdown. Keep in mind that costs are for a 12 month program and for the whole family, not based on the number or ages of your children. You'll likely be surprised at how affordable it really is!
Is the idea of live-in child care sounding like the right solution for your family? Browse the website then get in touch with the local Community Counselor, Alejandra Alvarado, to learn more!
BONUS: Boise area families will receive a $350 program fee discount by using promo code "IDH" here (*expires Jan 31, 2023)
Au Pair in America Details:
Main website: https://www.aupairinamerica.com